When I was a kid my absolute favorite toy was this plastic mailbox that I got for Christmas one year. It looked like a mailbox you’d find on the street, the big blue ones, but you could open it and INSIDE it was a mini post office. I played with it for hours and hours. It came with big plastic envelopes and stamps, and my mom got me extra real envelopes and paper. I would just send faux mail all day long. This little mailbox memory was my inspiration for this weekly kit – I hope you love mail (both real and imagined) as much as I do!
- Return to SenderÂ printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- Files may not be resold, modified, or used commercially.
- If you would like to share my printables, please give credit to Return to SenderÂ & link back to the original postÂ
- Clipart used is either royalty free or purchased with a commercial license
- Amazon and other affiliate links may have been used in this post. If you use my link to purchase, I receive a small portion of the sale, which helps me keep my printables free to download and use and my blog up and running!